We are seeking experienced individuals interested
in participating in a team-orientated environment
We are accepting applications for associates with the following experience:
BRIDGEPORT & CNC MILL
With Conversational Controls
CNC TURNING OPERATOR
- Previous experience with setting up and programming as applicable.
- Ability to read blueprints and follow documented control plans.
- An understanding of abrasives and cutting inserts is a must.
- Select optimal feed rates, speeds, depths of cuts, etc. to perform assigned function while maintaining print specifications and company policy.
- Maintain print specifications with tolerance as tight as ±.0001".
- Must be capable in the use of hand held inspection devices including micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, and gage blocks.
At Express Tool & Die, we offer a full benefits package that includes a health & dental insurance, 401K investment program, and paid holiday & vacation days.
Please feel free to mail your resume for consideration to:
Express Tool & Die
5900 Schooner Drive
Belleville, MI 48111
Or call us at: